INVISIO has, within a short time, become the world's leading provider of advanced, tactical hearing protection and communication solutions used in extreme and highly demanding environments, e.g., by operatives within the Defense and Law Enforcement.
We are looking for a PCB Designer to join our R&D department in Copenhagen. You will have an important role in designing new products for our customers and maintain current products when needed.
We offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job, you can influence your workday, gain high responsibility, and help improve general work procedures. INVISIO's success is primarily the result of a strong corporate culture of trusting, encouraging, and providing our employees with the means and freedom to do their best.
About the job
As an INVISIO PCB Designer, you will be responsible for driving and executing your tasks within a larger team in collaboration with HW, Firmware, Mechanical teams. A project manager leads each project.
You will be working with a wide range of technologies and products, be in contact with suppliers, and will be responsible for closing the PCB design layout and documentation.
- Review solutions and design with PCB design colleagues and HW developers.
- Be responsible for all the PCB design phases, choosing the right stack up, and vias, and answering the engineering questions from the manufacturers.
- Shared responsibility for the component's footprint library.
- Generate PCB documentation.
We hope to meet a candidate who has an interest in working with all stages of product development. You can deal with several tasks simultaneously and enjoy working on long-term projects.
- Minimum of four years of experience with PCB layout.
- Working in Altium 365 Schematic and design PCB layouts.
- Flex PCB.
- Understanding of track impedance (USB, Ethernet, etc.).
- Multilayer PCB stack up.
- An analytic and structured approach and focus on how to get things to work in a real-life environment.
- Excellent oral and written English skills, as it is our company language.
- Understand Scandinavian languages.
What we offer
- A varied and challenging role in a highly multinational, user-centered, innovative company.
- A workplace where you can grow professionally and personally, with opportunities for future training to achieve your career goals.
- A flexible work schedule from our HQ in Copenhagen.
- A culture of high transparency, competency, teamwork, and passion, where everybody has a high degree of freedom – we trust that everyone will do their utmost.
How to apply
Upload your application and CV via the "Apply" link no later than 31 December 2023.
We will review the applications continuously, and all candidates will receive a response via email.
For further information about the position, contact Electronics Hardware Design Manager, R&D, Alessandro De Masi at email@example.com.
The job requires physical presence at the workplace.
INVISIO encourages all relevant candidates to apply for our vacant positions. We will ensure equal opportunity for all qualified individuals regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder