Multimedia Design Intern
As a SaaS company selling software for digital signage (Info screen) solutions, meeting room displays, and check-in solutions a major aspect of the product is the design running on the screens.
As a Multimedia Design Intern, you will be working with both our Marketing department and our Product Design Lead. Together with them, you will be focusing on creating the visual content for everything from ads to emails and blog posts. But, you will also be working inside our Q-Play Digital Signage platform, creating design templates that make it possible for customers to easily design their signage screens. This means that your tasks will include:
- Creating visual (image and video) content for our ads
- Creating visual content for the website
- Creating Explainer videos
- Creating templates for the Q-Play Digital Signage editor. The templates will be used by customers as a point of reference when the customers create their designs.
- Ad-hoc design tasks
We are looking for interns who will help us create great products that live up to the high standards of our customers. That is why we are looking for someone who:
- Has a bit of experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, etc.)
- Has a relevant background e.g. in Multimediedesigner
- Has an interest in video
- Is dependable
- Is a team player
- Knowing a bit of HTML and CSS is a huge plus, but not a requirement
At NordicScreen we are a diverse team of 18 people, with different backgrounds, competencies, and nationalities. Working from home is a natural part of our everyday life, but most employees are seen at the office several times a week, because of the team spirit, great company culture, and awesome food in the canteen.
We are located in Randers in a shared office building where you will find access to light and modern office spaces, and 24-hour access to both the office and the downstairs gym. At the same time, the canteen provided both breakfast and lunch.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder