Machine Vision and ML Internship / BSc / MSc project
ExSeed Health is a dynamic healthcare technology company on a mission to improve the well-being of individuals through innovative solutions.
ExSeed Health is a dynamic healthcare technology company on a mission to improve the well-being of individuals through innovative solutions. We are offering an exciting opportunity in a thriving environment for a student with a developer/data scientist background. This position offers a unique hands-on experience to assist with developing our analysis pipelines, this could be in the form of developing new image analysis models (deep learning), do data mining and refining, improve deployment strategies, containerize project blocks, etc.
Depending on the interests of an intern/graduate student the focus could be on one or multiple of the following areas:
- Data Mining and Refining: Explore raw microscope videos of living sperm samples and find ways to annotate and categorize videos and the objects within them. See an example below!
- Development of Deep Learning Models: Research state-of-the-art models for object segmentation and/or object tracking and start building and testing deep learning models.
- Integration and Deployment: Learn how to deploy models in cloud-based pipelines and optimize running times and robustness under various conditions.
- Containerization: Develop pipelines and learn how to put these into easily deployable containers and learn how to deploy these on cloud-services.
- Denoising: Exploration and application of denoising algorithms to enhance the video quality further and find additional features.
You will have the opportunity to learn development practices from an experienced team as well as explore and integrate modern best practices for software development and testing.
- Is pursuing a degree in a relevant field where programming is in focus or has background within it from DIY projects.
- Some experience in image analysis and deep learning (if the project / internship is to focus on that)
- Proficient with Python programming.
- Proficiency in data analysis.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and eager to learn in a dynamic environment.
Why ExSeed Health:
ExSeed Health provides invaluable hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of clinical research, regulatory affairs, and healthcare technology. This internship offers a unique opportunity to work with a passionate team, make a meaningful impact, and build a foundation for a successful career in the healthcare industry.
If you're a driven and motivated student looking to kickstart your career in healthcare technology and clinical research, apply now and be a part of our mission to transform healthcare for the better.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job on Jobfinder.