Are you passionate about developing innovative lifting solutions? Do you have experience in managing projects and collaborating with subcontractors? And do you thrive in securing a sustainable future based on renewable energy? Then you might be the Lifting Engineer we are looking for.
Cadeler is a global partner in the offshore wind industry, specializing in wind farm construction and maintenance. We are part of an industry that is now, more than ever, both relevant and in high demand. As our industry continues to grow, so do we! We are now looking for a Lifting Engineer to help in the development and management of lifting equipment projects for foundations installations.
What you will do?
As our new Lifting Engineer, you will lead and manage equipment development projects, build and maintain strong relationships with subcontractors, and ensuring the safety and efficiency of lifting operations during foundation projects.
Your main tasks include:
- Oversee equipment projects - from design and engineering to manufacturing and testing - ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide technical guidance and support to subcontractors and internal teams, resolving technical challenges.
- Ensure that all lifting equipment complies with safety regulations, industry standards, and company policies, promoting a strong safety culture.
- Implement quality control measures to ensure that lifting equipment is manufactured to the highest standards and meets project requirements.
- Maintain accurate project records, including specifications, design documents, test results, and certifications.
- Support equipment implementation offshore and build bridge between vessel crew and office.
- Monitor equipment performance and addressing any deviations from project objectives.
- Identify opportunities for improvements, optimizations, cost savings, and innovation in lifting equipment design and development.
To succeed in this role
Being part of the Cadeler community means you will have a natural interest and care for the environment and our shared mission to speed up the green energy transition. Your environmental considerations and the safety of our people and the planet will be a key priority in your daily work.
We are looking for an adaptable, cooperative and committed profile, who has a safety-oriented mindset. You have excellent interpersonal skills and collaborating and communicating cross-functionally comes natural to you. You possess great organizational and time management skills and focus on details is a given for you. You enjoy solving problems and have the ability of making decisions.
We think you will be a good match if you have some of the following competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or a related technical field.
- Proven experience in lifting equipment design, development, and project management, preferably in the offshore wind or maritime industry.
- Strong technical expertise in lifting and rigging operations.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and industry standards (e.g., LOLER, EN 13001, DNV-ST-N001, DNVGL-ST-0378, etc.).
Come work with us!
By becoming a Cadeler employee, you will be part of a rapidly growing company with a diverse and energetic team. We offer an exciting position working alongside a dedicated team focused on delivering excellence in the face of exciting new challenges, a positive and rewarding work environment in an international company with great development possibilities.
We are 27 nationalities in the Copenhagen office, which is positioned in a bright and spacious environment offering a great view of Copenhagen. Cadeler is headquartered in Copenhagen, but we also have offices in Vejle and Taipei as well as colleagues working offshore aboard our fleet of Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) installation vessels. Meet some of our colleagues here: https://www.cadeler.com/en/careers/meet-our-people/
Use the APPLY button to apply for this position. For GDPR reasons, applications are only accepted via the link and are assessed continuously until we find the right candidate, so please don’t hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible and no later than 6th of December 2023.
Any questions regarding the position, please contact Jacob Grønvald Nielsen, Crane & Heavylift Specialist on +45 28447208 and for practical matters please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cadeler A/S
Cadeler A/S is a leading provider of turbine and foundation installation services to the offshore wind industry. The company has developed a successful reputation, having delivered installation services on over thirty wind farms in Europe to clients such as Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Vestas, Vattenfall and Ørsted. Cadeler A/S is now entering a new and exciting phase of development with a strategy to take on more complex scopes within the process of offshore wind farm development. This will require the hiring of skilled and specialized personnel from both technical, project execution and administrative perspectives.
More information can be found on our website: https://www.cadeler.com
CADELER is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is more than a commitment — it is the foundation of what we do. We are focused on equality and believe that our diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin are all characteristics, that make us different and contribute to a more inspiring work environment. We invite all candidates to apply for our open positions and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. At CADELER, we aim to eliminate unlawful discrimination and promote equal opportunities for employment.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.