Do you want to work for a company that is worth €28 billion and proud to be the leader in developing a sustainable future?
Vestas Wind Systems A/S
Do you want to work for a company that is worth €28 billion and proud to be the leader in developing a sustainable future? Do you see yourself as a structured problem-solver with a desire to implement new technology? Then this is your opportunity to impact the future.
In the AI & Digital Solutions department, innovative ideas are transformed into concepts that build the foundation for Vestas to remain the leader in innovation. We base our working environment on a high degree of freedom to explore new concepts and willingness to take high technical risk, because failures are one of the sources for revolutionary innovations.
We are a team of diverse people with different technical competencies, educational backgrounds, and personal traits - we are very open-minded and encourage a go do approach.
You will get the opportunity to be involved in a vast number of different programming tasks and the development of applications for simulations, data processing, analysis, and wind turbine, wind power plant and energy solution optimization.
As Lead Specialist your key responsibility will be to design and develop the front-end application solutions. Further you will:
- Propose and conduct new innovative ideas within supervision and control strategies
- Perform feasibility studies of new technologies aiming at optimizing performance of products in the Energy Systems
- Define, develop reusable web-components and component libraries within Energy Management solutions
- Mentor and support other team members with expertise to deal with coding challenges
- Experience in engaging and collaborating with both developers and stakeholders
We imagine that you have the following qualifications:
- MSc. or PhD. within Software Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of web frontend development expertise
- Experience with defining, developing and maintaining reusable web-components (Stencil JS)
- Experience with designing system and component library (angular apps) and features in Angular
- Experience within software specification
On a personal level, we envision that you have the following competencies:
- Enthusiastic and creative approach to bring new ideas and opportunities
- Experience with innovation and new technology development
- Collaborator, it comes naturally to you to share knowledge and support your team
- Independent, result oriented and have a good sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a collaborative team supporting Vestas' mission for sustainability. You will be part of an innovative organization and can influence future directions with your innovative ideas supporting highly skilled, creative, and international team working in an agile environment. We offer an attractive compensation package based on your qualifications, quality professional and personal development opportunities at a global manufacturer of wind turbines.
Your work location will be in Hedeager 42 Aarhus, Denmark.
Up to 15 travel days per year shall be expected.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV as soon as possible - and no later than 10th June 2023.
We are devoted to building a diverse and inclusive team. If you are excited about the role and don't meet all the competencies/qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis, we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder