IT Student Assistant
We are looking for a new Junior Assistant to support our Global IT team.
About the department
Would you like to take on real responsibility, working with impactful company-wide IT projects, while being part of an inclusive culture founded on team spirit, collaboration and curiosity? If so, Coloplast Global IT Services is the place for you! We are looking for a new Junior Assistant to support our Global IT team. If you have a keen interest in IT and project management and are a Bachelor or Master student studying in a related field, we highly encourage you to apply. As a team we work in various areas, ranging from IT Quality to Test- and Change Management. You will get to work alongside experienced colleagues who are eager to support you in your given tasks. We also encourage you to explore your own personal interests within the Global IT Service area, where you can show us your ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to learn.
Exciting tasks await you:
In this role you will be involved in a variety of exciting tasks, where you to a large extent will engage with IT Project managers and Business owners. Some of the tasks that await you are:
- Test Management
- Managing the test management platform Jira, by onboarding users and creating projects
- Service Transition
- Supporting IT and Business stakeholders in meeting project expectations, hereunder deadlines, documentation and guidelines
- Change Management, Documentation and Communication
- SharePoint sites content design
- Creating innovative training material and working instructions
Professional and personal qualifications:
- Ongoing Bachelor’s (or Master`s) in computer science or in business school
- Basic IT knowledge is a plus
- You are outgoing and a good communicator and thrive in an informal working environment
- Skilled communicator who can build bridges between IT and business professionals
- Can work independently and in collaboration with others
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Please do not hesitate to contact Snezana Jevtovic, Head of Global IT Services at +45 49 11 35 82 if you have any questions about the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.