Imagine a future where you lead and develop key resources for some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll set the direction for growing our Offshore Cable Installation department globally by leading, motivating, and inspiring your highly skilled team to excel.
Welcome to Offshore Cable Installation
You’ll be heading a diverse team and be responsible for providing competent resources to both asset and development projects in a matrix organisation. You’ll lead two sub-departments with employees across Europe, the US, and APAC consisting of 60 offshore installation managers, specialists, and engineers who share complementary skills and a common commitment to delivering high quality work. In the department we embrace learning opportunities, personal development, and continuous improvement processes. Your focus will be on ensuring an efficient and value-adding set-up for the department in our growing global footprint.
You’ll play an important role in:
- optimising and developing the area and implementing strategies and goals to fulfil our growth ambitions towards 2030
- ensuring delivery of resources, scopes, quality assurance, and continuous improvement of ways of working, tools, and processes
- ensuring that both the managers and the direct reporting resources are lead to thrive and grow as a high-performing team
- ensuring that the department provides skilled and competent resources to projects, incl. recruitment and further training and development in the department
- leading the development of how the above tasks are to be implemented in our global market working alongside your colleagues in the Construction Management team
- ensuring effective stakeholder management with both internal and external stakeholder and ensuring opportunities are captured to benefit portfolio and project efficiency and business cases.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have leadership experience from large, complex, international organisations, preferably offshore related
- have strong, proven people leadership skills and a track record of strong communication and social skills along with a drive for inclusion and diversity as well as experience in leading leaders
- have collaborative stakeholder management skills and the ability to connect teams with an empathetic drive and acknowledging approach to leadership
- have strong project leadership experience, good knowledge of international project management, and hands-on experience with all phases of the construction of large infrastructure offshore projects
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have a degree in engineering or similar.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Charlotte Krogh, Head of Construction, on (Denmark +45) 99552657, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.