Hardware Engineer - Analog Electronics
Join BK Medical to help develop analog and power electronics for our next-generation ultrasound scanners. This is your opportunity to become part of an innovative team where your work has a real impact on people’s lives around the world.
Our mission at BK Medical is to change the standard of care in surgical interventions with real-time visual guidance. You will become part of a true innovator in the MedTech industry with 800 colleagues in Denmark, the United States, and other locations around the world. Now, we are advancing our mission as part of GE HealthCare. This puts us in a position where we can think even bigger and unlock new opportunities for us, surgeons, and their patients. It’s a great time to join us!
As our new Hardware Engineer, you will join our Hardware Engineering team of 14 dedicated specialists with a mix of seniority and educational backgrounds. Our Hardware team is responsible for developing and maintaining advanced electronics modules for our high-performance BK Medical ultrasound scanners. We design circuits representing state-of-the-art solutions within the ultrasound analog, high-speed digital, FPGA and power electronics engineering fields. As our new Hardware Engineer you will be part of our Hardware team of colleagues who are among the best developers within their engineering discipline. We have a strong team-player culture based on knowledge sharing and peer reviews – which support quality and reliability in our product designs.
As our new Hardware Engineer your typical tasks will include:
- Development of hardware for ultrasound scanners and transducers with a focus on analog and power electronics circuit design
- Contribute to maintaining and expanding the significant knowledge that BK Medical Hardware Engineering possesses within ultrasound scanner product design
- Participating in all phases of the development process for high-quality medical devices: design, review, implementation, testing, approval measurements and documentation according to standards for medical equipment
- Interacting with the component suppliers, external PCB design functions as well as contributing with support for NPI and production start-up of new products
Your professional background:
You bring a relevant degree as an engineer with minimum of 5 years’ experience within design of analog electronics. You have:
- Followed the technological development within your field, masters design of analog and power circuits, analog-digital interfaces and preferably has experience with ultrasound technology and transducers
- Experience from the development of medical diagnostic equipment, or other products for professional applications where high reliability and safety are required
- Experience with circuit schematics, PCB lay-out and software for analog simulation, such as Spice
- A significant theoretical knowledge and practical approach, such that you can do test and measurement set-up, that includes analog measurement techniques with high-speed oscilloscopes and signal analyzers
- A systematic and analytical approach to all phases of the development process
- Motivation, are self-driven, team-player and likes to share knowledge with others
- Good communications skills in Danish and English
We look forward to receiving your application, in which you describe:
- 1) Your motivation for becoming part of our Hardware team
- 2) Your experience and skills that are particularly relevant to the role
For more information regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact our Manager Hardware Engineering, Kristjan Nørgaard; Kristjan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
BK Medical is a great place to work. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our Hardware team at our Head office in Herlev.
Apply with QuickApply on Jobindex.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.