Imagine a future where you help build the largest sustainable methanol plant in Europe, our Flagship One project in Sweden
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in the success of the project, by managing all construction and installation activities through a dedicated site organisation that you’ll set up in cooperation with the execution leadership and project management. You’ll coordinate among multiple stakeholders, manage day-to-day challenges, and take decisions to ensure the right quality and on-time operation of the plant. You’ll be present on site at the facility in Sweden for most of the work.
Welcome to Power-2-X Execution
You’ll be part of the growing Execution department where you, together with your colleagues, will plan for and take care of the entire planning, construction, and commissioning of our Power-2-X projects. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support and challenge you for continuous growth along the way. As a team, we deliver on the important execution steps of the project model to ensure world-class assets that can be operated safely and efficiently once completed for commercial operation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and coordinating the scoping of the civil works and mechanical and electrical installation activities for the project, as well as planning the site infrastructure
- coordinating works with the hosting power station for the project
- taking a proactive approach to meet safety, quality, budget, schedule, and other project targets
- ensuring the compliance of site activities with internal and external requirements and specifications, and following local legislation
- managing the discipline site supervisors daily
- reporting construction progress to the project manager.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have significant professional construction site experience, preferably from the power, the refinery, or the process plant industry
- are comfortable operating on site with stakeholders in multiple locations
- demonstrate good leadership skills, both upwards and downwards
- understand the power of and need for communication to engage stakeholders in all aspects of the project
- show a high degree of integrity and a passion for delivering projects in a timely, safe manner, and with high level of quality.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK and Sweden, please don’t hesitate to contact Nicholas Kristensen, Senior Project Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99556016, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder