Full-stack intern for CPH based Innovation Agency - Fall 2023
Are you our next Full Stack intern to join a strong team of young professionals? Every day we build great digital products for the customers of our agency and we need more great people onboard. We are now looking for developer interns for fall 2023. Start date according to your institution.
We help our customers every day building and launching top-notch innovative digital products and services all the way from wireframes to design, development and user testing – and we need yet another smart brain on board to help our customers fly into the future! Our stack usually looks something like this:
- Web: Next.JS + Nest.JS + GCP SQL + Cloud Run + Vercel.
- Web (Fast Prototyping): Next.JS + Firebase + Vercel.
- Mobile: React Native + Expo + Firebase.
By no means do we expect you to know all of these technologies. All we care about is your openness to learn and deep dive into new technologies! Sidenote: We are usually more oriented towards Front-End than Back-End. Our work is project-based with timelines typically between a couple of weeks to half a year. We are inspired by agile development principles, especially scrum. Examples of our work can be found at www.kvalifik.dk. We love working with ambitious companies to turn (sometimes crazy) ideas into reality and make digital innovation happen for NGO’s, startups and big corporations. A few selected brands include Carlsberg, Mærsk, Mikkeller, AkademikerPension, DSB, TV2, and Børns Vilkår.
Skills and whi you are
You fit the profile for this position if you:
- Currently studying a degree within programming
- Have some experience with developing Full Stack projects - either from studies, own projects and/or other work experience.
- Understand the end user’s perspective and can transfer requirements to functionality (along with the rest of the team).
- Ambitious about your work and can produce high quality code.
- Excited to learn, motivated & able to work independently.
- Are structured, trustworthy and can communicate with your team.
- Experience with React and Node.js is preferred but not required.
Additional bonus points if you:
- Have sufficient knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Have experience with Next.js.
- Have experience with NestJS.
- Have experience with relevant JS testing suites.
More about who you are
You are open-minded, have a positive attitude, and you love working in collaborative teams. We are all part of shaping and maintaining an awesome company culture and we therefore value social engagement and taking initiatives for improvements. You are able to do self-leadership, meaning that you have a high sense of self-awareness, self-honesty, self-knowledge, and self-discipline. We don’t micromanage you, so first and foremost you observe and manage yourself (but of course we guide you). You take responsibility, ask for guidance when needed, and are happy to assist our full-time Full Stack developers when needed. Regardless, you can showcase your achievements upon request. We care about raw talent, trustworthiness and deep passion combined with a great collaborative mentality.
Our culture and what we offer:
- An engaging, fun, ambitious and professional work environment where each and every one is highly valued and acknowledged. We joke and laugh, listen to music, have Friday bars, and finish every Monday meeting by singing a song!
- A super flat organisational structure with few formal procedures
- Plenty of room for you to grow in your role in accordance with your own ambitions.
- Highly professional in our work deliverables, yet informal and social in our interactions between each other with plenty of room for silliness.
- The opportunity and tools for pushing boundaries in terms of tech and your skill development. You will have a huge influence on roadmaps
- A culture with an entrepreneurial and hacker mentality. We go fast from idea to action.
- Awesome new office facilities right next to Amagerbro St.
- Great lunch catering (includes vegetarian & vegan options), snacks, drinks and all that jazz.
If you wanna know more, check out www.kvalifik.dk and feel free to write or call. We also speak Danish. Send short motivated message + CV via The Hub. For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 40 13 74 77.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.