Frontend Engineer, React.js + Typescript
At Motionshift we empower marketers, social media managers, designers and creators to make 2D and photo-realistic 3D animated videos for social content, commercials, websites in a simple way, while making it easier to collaborate across marketing teams. We're a very small team achieving big results fast. As one of our first team members, you would be joining a team that encourages and values your contribution, creativity, and drive to do better every day. We are creating a new paradigm for 3D video creation, join us!
Our core team is based in Copenhagen, and we have remote team members as well. As a part of your offer, you can choose between being fully remote (Europe), hybrid, or working from our Copenhagen HQ!
Reporting to our CTO, Barna and CPO Merci.
It's a simple 3-step process:
- Screening call – 30 min, remote
- Collaboration test + Technical talk – 2 hours, remote or in-person Not mandatory with proven skill (e.g. projects in public repositories, open-source)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team – Half a day, remote or in-person
Team lead, Frontend lead, Engineering manager, Staff engineer.
Currently we are still very early stage and running on a small accelerator grant therefore at the very moment we are only able to offer equity - Which can be generous equity depending on candidate, aligned with US market practice. (We are heading toward raising a new round).
Your core mission
As a member of our team, you will play a key role in driving the development and improvement of our product. We work at a fast pace, shipping new features on a weekly basis and adapting quickly to changing use cases. We expect you to be able to iterate rapidly on code, architecture, and product. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with other team members, sharing your knowledge and experience to drive progress and impact for the team and the product as a whole. Skills we're excited about:
- You master Typescript, React.js, AWS lambda functions with Node.js, Dynamodb and you have experience working on large scale web applications
- You have worked or experimented with one of these technologies (not required, but definitely a plus): Serverless architectures
- You love building clean architectures and services that are fast and resilient
Work environment and culture
At Motionshift, we believe in taking swift and decisive action. Our development process is fast-paced, with new features being shipped on a weekly basis, and we prioritize continuous communication with our users. We strive to create a work environment where every team member is empowered to maximize their impact and contribute to the success of the company, all while maintaining a positive and collaborative atmosphere. Here are the soft skills we find really important:
- Team player: You are humble, willing to challenge others and to be challenged. Dedicated to supporting the growth and development of others
- Impact & autonomy: You possess the ability to prioritize and focus on tasks that will have the greatest impact on the company's success. You are a proactive individual, who takes initiative and consistently goes above and beyond expectations
- Learning: You have a passion for acquiring new knowledge and skills, and enjoy sharing your expertise with others
- Great energy: You have a love for change and the thrill of shipping new products. Your energy and excitement is contagious and you inspire the team to stay motivated and engaged
- The team is remote-first: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come to the Copenhagen office on a regular basis. Communication is mostly written, and we work in English
How to apply
Simply send your LinkedIn or CV to our careers email. If you want to stand out, you can answer one of these questions:
- What can we improve about our website and our online presence?
- What's the most interesting / surprising thing you have learned recently?
- Why are you excited to join Motionshift?
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.