Step into a career where you‘re an integral part of shaping our renewable hydrogen and e-fuels business
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
This role gives you the unique opportunity to kickstart your career within the green hydrogen and e-fuels space. During the three rotations in P2X, you’ll have great possibilities of being part of execution, operation readiness, and project management support together with commercial management. As P2X’s execution and operations team is relatively new, you’ll have opportunities for steep learning and making an impact. We imagine a first rotation where you, together with subject matter experts, will contribute to construction and commissioning of our first-of-kind, large-scale e-methanol facilities. The rotation would also provide possibilities of travelling to Northern Sweden to experience a real construction project where the desktop design comes to life. The other two rotations will depend on your development path and interests.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering and contributing to P2X projects during the execution phase where the project is designed, constructed, and commissioned
- leading and participating in project team meetings and cross-discipline cooperation with engineering consultants, EPC contractors, and sub-suppliers
- delivering all contractual requirements of assigned projects ensuring commercial compliance
- following up on progress and results from contractors and sub-suppliers in a timely manner and preparing monthly progress reporting on the assigned scopes
- ensuring readiness for the operations phase of our projects.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s, master’s, or equivalent degree in engineering, or similar, potentially combined with economics or business administration, before 1 September 2024
- bring a curious mindset and a strong desire for learning and continuous improvement
- are a strong communicator who can influence a wide range of stakeholders
- are able to create a bigger picture and to zoom in on details as required
- can handle several tasks simultaneously and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your CV, most recent grade transcripts, and answer the screening questions as soon as possible and no later than 7 January 2024.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as we are executing projects and operating in sites within EU.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder