Engineering Graduate for mechanical systems, plant processes, and data modelling
Step closer to a career where you turn your passion into action and play a key part in our green transition, shaping the way we maintain our po
Step closer to a career where you turn your passion into action and play a key part in our green transition, shaping the way we maintain our power plants
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll be an important part of our continuous journey within statistics-backed predictive maintenance of machines, data visualisation, and process controlling and regulation. Through the three rotations, you’ll have the unique opportunity to learn about, data flows, visualisation, problem-solving of real-life issues, and the technological foundation of how our machines and components in the power plants work. Also, you’ll have the chance to share your knowledge as part of an agile team, consisting of data scientists and data or model engineers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing to troubleshooting on operational challenges at our power plants
- maintaining and optimising projects related to machines and thermal processes at our power plants
- process optimisation through analysis of process controlling and regulation at our power plants
- working on user stories, features, epics, and product management as well as maturing new cases for monitoring predictive maintenance
- helping us get to the next level of predictive maintenance and how it can be used to propel the way we do maintenance in the future.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree before 1 September 2023, preferably within mechanical or machine engineering with knowledge of machines and machine processes
- have a strong interest for energy plants, thermodynamics, and process controlling and regulation
- have experience with, or an interest in, advanced analytics or data science and data visualisation
- have a flair for IT, data management, and mathematics
- see opportunities instead of obstacles and bring theory into practice, e.g., through agile product development
- are open-minded, confident to share ideas, and are ready to challenge status quo.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 12 January 2023. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder