Engineer - Process Engineering Office
Join an innovative and multicultural engineering organization, receiving continous training to develop your full potential.
Burmeister & Wain Energy
Best-available-technology in high efficiency Biomass Boilers
When you join BWE you will be part of an innovative and multicultural engineering organization, receiving continous training to develop your full potential.
Your main responsibilities:
- Establish heat and mass balances of energy process and the overall process layout of a boiler.
- Specify technical process requirements to the boiler related equipment and establish process guarantees for contracts.
- Develop new models and participate in keeping our in-house software related to process calculations at the cutting edge.
- M.Sc. in Energy Engineering or similar
- Thermodynamics and heat transfer
- Mathematical modelling
- Working experience in power generation an advantage
- Combustion and energy processes
- Process simulation
- Familiar with one or more high level programming languages (ex .NET or Fortran)
- Speak and write Danish and English
Email box: email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder