MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
MT Højgaard is currently working on several high profiled projects in Odense and Southern Jutland, and we are therefore seeking a document manager, who wants to be part of a big international construction team. This career opportunity is ideal for persons, who not only understand the complexities of large scaled projects but also thrive with an exciting workday on an international construction site in Denmark.
Areas of responsibility
You will be required to maintain and manage all documents for the project. Ensuring that the documents are up to date, kept in the right location up and are accessible at all times. You are responsible for checking and approving documents before they are filed/issued and co-operate with internal/external project organisations to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information.
Your primary tasks will be
- Providing document control support in accordance with document control procedures including copying and filing documents, receipt and distribution of incoming and outgoing documents
- Co-ordinating all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
- Maintaining a tracking facility by inputting document data into the excel registers and ensuring that the information is accurate and easily traceable
- Ensuring that issued documents are accurate
- Ensuring all documents are as up to date as possible within electronic filing systems
- Maintain updated records of all issued/approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project
To be successful in this role
You have to be proactive, organized and detail-oriented, and interested in providing project documentation and technical and administrative support to our construction project team. You have a background in providing technical and administrative support; document coordination; proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You must have strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative approach, and be a team player and possess an incredible work ethic. You have the ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports. Additionally, you have the ability to organise work load and manage filing methods and management techniques.
- A demonstrated ability to perform and work both independently and as a part of a team
- You have a positive mindset
- You excel in both oral and written English
- You show a systematic and rational approach to problem solving
Working at MT Højgaard
MT Højgaard is an ambitious company and workplace. We place high demands on our employees, but we also offer great opportunities for personal growth, and we create the framework to help you make your mark on both the company and the projects we create together. Our employees are given plenty of responsibility in an international environment.
If you would like further information about the position, please contact Project Director, Claus Ottow Jensen, by telephone +45 2558 6270. We will assess the applications as we receive them and will start the interviewing process accordantly. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
MT Højgaard is one of the leading players in the construction and civil engineering industry in the Nordic area. We create the space in which we live, work and move and have been doing so for 100 years. Today we combine our practical knowledge with advanced technology and we insist on collaboration that builds on dialogue, curiosity, courage and enthusiasm. MT Højgaard is part of the MTH GROUP. The Group’s 4,100 employees are firmly focused on productivity, sustainability, intelligent solutions and quality. Get to know us at mth.dk.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2558 6270