Visiopharm aim to solve some of the worlds most exciting wealth of machine learning challenges for tissue based cancer research and diagnostics. We are on a mission to make sure that no patient gets the wrong treatment due to suboptimal tissue-based information that is used by doctors to make life-saving decisions for patients. The R&D team at Visiopharm is building high-performance machine learning products that learn, predicts and act intelligently alongside healthcare professionals at scale.
You will join our product-oriented R&D department working in agile experience teams of data, deep learning, software, UX experts, and product management. With your team, you will work on applied deep learning and computer vision to further strengthen our leading position in diagnostics and quality assessment of pathology samples.
If you are excited about creating state-of-the-art algorithms and bringing machine learning to production, we have the perfect role for you. We seek candidates with knowledge of computer vision, deep learning, and biomedical image analysis.
- Develop, train and evaluate datasets and applications for new cancer biomarkers with the Visiopharm AI platform.
- Work interdisciplinary with pathologists to develop large annotated datasets
- Development of high-quality applications daily used worldwide by thousands of users in research and clinical domain.
- Use these applications to analyze large-scale datasets, and perform analysis of these relating to patient and treatment outcomes.
- Improvement of our continuous integration tools and platform.
Our ideal candidate:
- Degree in biomedical sciences, histotechnology, computer science, software engineering, or other relevant education.
- Experience and flair in machine learning and deep learning, preferably on biological image data.
- Experience and flair in computer vision/image analysis, preferably on biological image data.
- Experience with histopathology
- Experience and flair in biomedical data science
- Experience with biomedical image analysis programs (e.g., QuPath, Fiji, or similar commercial applications).
- Motivated to work in agile cross-disciplinary teams.
- Be driven by user and business goals.
- Have a learning mindset.
We also appreciate:
- Great curiosity about how pathologists work and how to target applications for their work.
- Experience with development of software applications and medical devices.
- Experience with development tools such as Git, Jira, and Teamcity.
We imagine that you work well in a team of dedicated developers with agile workflows where high quality is obtained through collaboration, openness, and sharing of ideas. We further expect you to take responsibility for work tasks and deploy creative and optimized solutions in the development and process of daily work.
- Professional sparring and mentoring with experts within their field.
- An opportunity to work in an informal, humorous, and dedicated agile product development team with employees working closely together towards common goals.
- A dynamic workplace with great potential for impact on tasks and the department's workflow.
- A workplace with an international perspective, a broad and diverse customer base, and close relations with biopharmaceutical companies, development organizations, and hospitals.
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Flexible hours, competitive compensation, pension scheme, medical insurance, catered lunches.
You will be working from our office in Hørsholm– just north of Copenhagen, Denmark, however we apply hybrid working.
If this job is for you, and do you believe you are for us, please send your application and CV following ‘Apply’. Interviews will be ongoing, and we aim to fill the position by March.
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 19, 2023
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder