CRM Student Assistant
Are you ready for an exhilarating career kickstart within a purpose driven company, bringing Wonderful Sound to All? Join the Marketing CRM team at WS Audiology as a CRM Student Assistant!
About WS Audiology
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With WS Audiology, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? Then keep on reading
About the team
Are you ready for an exhilarating career kickstart? Join the Marketing CRM team at WS Audiology as a CRM Student Assistant! You will be a crucial part of our Salesforce journey, impacting key business processes for Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing. With the Salesforce platform connecting 2300 users and more functions coming on board, this is your chance to be at the forefront of CRM innovation working with the market leading platform.
About the role
As a CRM Student Assistant, you will:
- Support to drive adoption, contribute to training, and engage in CRM community activities.
- Collaborate on project planning for Salesforce initiatives, gaining hands-on experience with the product.
- Maintain up-to-date training materials in our central repository.
- Assist with global/regional reporting and dashboards.
- Create communication materials for Salesforce communities, including newsletters and intranet updates.
- Support with ad-hoc tasks that contribute to our global environment.
The working hours are approximately 15 hours a week, and we will naturally be flexible in exam periods and the alike.
You will be situated in our Danish CO2-neutral headquarters in Lynge, Allerød with access to all our employee benefits such as canteen, fitness room, locker rooms, yoga, cross-fit, etc.
The right candidate will be someone with an interest within Customer Engagement & Customer Experience and an urge to learn and explore further. Ideally you are studying a relevant education at CBS, ITU, AAU, KU, DTU or similar, and we would like you to have a minimum of 24 months left of your studies.
We do not expect you to have any previous experience working with CRM but value the right personality and are therefore looking for someone:
- A people-oriented person who is eager to succeed, with a “can-do” attitude
- Detail oriented with an eye for administrative excellence
- With an analytical mindset, with a keen interest in technology
- Eager to explore and learn about commercial and customer-centric strategies.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Willing to analyze and understand processes, primarily within Customer Service, but with strong ties towards Sales and Marketing
- CRM experience (Salesforce is a big plus)
- Fluency in English is a requirement
Sounds Wonderful? Join us
If you would like to become a part of our team, please send your CV and submit your motivational letter. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.