Clinical Project Manager for TRIOS and Implantology
We are currently seeking a professional with a background within dentistry, or science with passion for technology and its clinical use and validat
We are currently seeking a professional with a background within dentistry, or science with passion for technology and its clinical use and validation.
This is a key position for us and as the clinical expert on our team, your mission is to drive the clinical use and validation of our Implantology solution portfolio for our TRIOS intra-oral scanner. Going forward, you will also ensure that our solutions are seamlessly integrated in clinical treatment workflows and protocols are applied by dentist to their patients daily. You will become a part of a team which is changing dentistry from analogue to digital.
- A degree in dentistry, medicine or science with several years of work-experience, preferably in a dental clinic, university or higher education institution
- Very high interest in deploying and clinically validating cutting edge technologies and their clinical usability in daily practices and treatment work-flows
- Experience and curiosity to define, validate and follow up clinical protocols and studies for digital implant treatment
- An open mindset with a good understanding of customer needs and requirements and the ability to translate them into work tasks for R&D
- Strong communicator that can identify important elements in complex issues and present them effectively using written, verbal, and nonverbal communication
- Very high self-motivation and ability to build strong relationships with customers, partners and the likes
- You’re a team player who is energized by interacting and collaborating cross-functionally with many different personalities and backgrounds
- You are fluent in English. Additional major languages will be considered a plus
As a member of the Implantology team, you will be involved in the product life cycle and marketing to dentists and labs in over 100 countries.
You will work across the organization and collaborate with all areas of the company, i.e. Development, Marketing, Sales, Regulatory Affairs and Academy.
Besides, you will:
- Take part in continuing the development, testing and implementation of new products, features and treatment solutions
- Test, define and validate new clinical protocols in the market and ensure their usability and validity
- Organize, coordinate and summarize projects and studies for clinical testing and evaluation for clinical validation and scientific proof
- Build relationships and work closely with KOL’s, universities, end-users and partners across the world
- Collect and analyze end user-, market- and competitor information
- Travel frequently to end-users, exhibitions and conferences
- An attractive and informal work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues
- Be part of dynamic team with an open and trust-based work and communication culture
- A huge possibility to influence your job.
- A well-structured organization focused on development of world best product and solution for dental professionals
- Competitive employment terms and benefits and a good work-life balance
- A great location in central Copenhagen, near Kongens Nytorv metro station
- Possibility to travel globally and to interact with customers from different countries and cultures
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume. The interviews will be held continuously, so apply already today.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder