Through the BioMedical Design Novo Nordisk Foundation Fellowship Programme you will get the tools to solve important needs in hospital wards through our needs-led innovation approach. During 10 months we guide and inspire 16 professionals of different backgrounds to: Work in teams, develop sustainable MedTech and digital devices, and create a plan for taking it to market.
It is full time and stipend paid.
Can you create value for future healthcare?
- You have a bachelor degree + min. 5 years of work experience.
- You have a master degree + min. 3 years of work experience.
- PhD and research work/post doc-work count as work experience.
- Candidates with a PhD need min. 1 year of post doc or research (or other work) experience.
- You have a professional background in:
- Medicine, business, IT, engineering, design and social sciences.
We’re now open for applications and deadline is 15th of March 2024.
You need two or more of the below requirements:
- Documented experience from the health sector and/or with health innovation projects
- Documented experience with innovation projects in other disciplines or entrepreneurial- experiences
- To be ready to dive into extrovert activities and to present your work in public - To be curious about discovering concrete needs and work with them analytically and practically
- A leave of absence from your job (if you have one) or the possibility to spend 10 months of your life getting new skills (on site – in Denmark – you can choose between Copenhagen or Aarhus).
About us Our
offices are based in Aarhus and Copenhagen, and if you’re accepted into the programme you will have to count in travel time between our sites and to hospital wards in Denmark. 16 seats are available with an equal distribution between Aarhus and Copenhagen. The Fellowship Programme is sponsored by the Novo Nordisk Foundation and is managed in collaboration by the Health Faculties at Aarhus University and University of Copenhagen. .
We admit Danish and international students. All teaching is in English.
Learn more and apply through our website www.biomedicaldesign.dk
Contact us at: email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder