Asset Data Analyst
Do you want to be a part of finding tomorrow’s solutions for safe, high performance metro operation, ensuring the greatest possible value for our passengers with the smallest possible climate impact? Then it might be you, who we are looking for as our new Asset Data Analyst.
We are looking for a talented Asset Data Analyst with great teamwork skills to join our Asset Insights team and to help with ensuring efficient and data-driven decision processes for the Copenhagen Metro. You will become part of a growing team of specialists, having a focus on increasing the utilization of data in our asset management processes, and you will have a key role in building new capabilities using more and better data sources. As an Asset Data Analyst, you will help in activating more data in our decision process, and thus helping to create continuous improvement.
The Copenhagen Metro is responsible for the operation of the Copenhagen Metro, managing assets with an investment value of 42 bn. DKK. The demand for efficient and sustainable transport in the Copenhagen area is increasing, and our passengers are used to world class performance. Our greatest challenge is to keep a high performance, while increasing capacity and managing assets of increasing age. This requires a steady focus on our passengers and investment decisions backed by data.
Field of responsibility
Your main responsibility will be:
- To develop analytical tools and processes linked to the company’s data model, based on strategic priorities.
- To act as a single point-of-contact in bridging business needs and data management technologies, in close cooperation with our Data Lake team.
- To assist in structuring existing data and improving governance through development of an Asset Information Plan
We are looking for a person with great team player skills, with a strong analytical mind. You are good at using visualization to strengthen your communication. You can understand and plan complex tasks, often in cooperation with other units in the organization. You have a pragmatic approach and are eager to support others.
- You have professional experience working with data modelling and definition of processes.
- You have an educational background at bachelor level (minimum) within data management and you have at least 2 years of working experience.
- You communicate fluently in English and preferably also Danish, and you possess strong communication skills.
- Moreover, it is seen as an advantage, if you have experience with Power BI, but it is not a requirement.
What we offer
We offer a position with great responsibility in a dynamic environment, where complex problem solving will be part of your everyday. The Copenhagen Metro is a diverse organization, and our employees represent a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds, which enables us to see many different aspects in the decisions we make. Our working culture is based on collaborative problem solving with a great level of individual flexibility, which requires a high sense of responsibility for the tasks we work with.
“The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, and my co-workers are dedicated to their tasks” – Delsher Mirza, Asset Manager.
Want to know more?
For further information about the job contact Manager of Assets and Renewals, Johan Dannemand Petersson on phone: 33 11 17 00.
Deadline for application is June 23rd. We will have ongoing interviews and end recruitment when the right candidate has been found. Please send us your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.