Software solutions for a battery based green future
The two main technical challenges in the successful transition to a sustainable energy sector is to electrify the transport sector and to store the fluctuating energy of renewable energy sources like wind- and solar-power. At Lithium Balance, we are addressing both by launching a new generation of Battery Management products addressing electric vehicles and solar panel local energy storage.
Two key ambitions for these new Battery Management Systems are to:
- Extend the battery lifetime by optimising battery diagnostics (e.g. by artificial intelligence and Kalman filters)
- Expand the penetration of solar panels by managing Li-batteries for storing locally produced power
To support these development tasks, we need a suite of new embedded and PC-based software functions and are therefore looking for new software developers to:
- Specify, develop and test new software and system functionality
- Be in dialogue with large industry partners as new markets and standards evolve.
In a dynamic company you will have the opportunity to define the areas you are working in, while being an integrated part of a R&D team of 9 SW and HW developers.
The ideal applicants will have most the qualifications below:
- A bachelor or master degree in software engineering, computer science or similar.
- Profound experience with embedded C, C++ and RTOS
- Experience with PC programming e.g Windows Presentation and C#/.NET.
- Experience with or knowledge regarding communication protocols such as CAN and TCP/IP
- Ambitions to develop high quality software in a structured way while sharing the entrepreneur spirit of a fast growing start-up company
- An ability to focus and a good deal of humour.
- A unique working environment with 25 enthusiastic sustainable energy entrepreneurs
- Salary according to qualifications
- An opportunity to shape the future of energy storage and to develop software that might be an essential part of your future self-driving car
To apply for the position, please send CV and short application by clicking on "Apply". If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact R&D Director Claus Friis Pedersen at 4191 8368.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder