Software solutions for a battery based green future
The two main technical challenges in the successful transition to a sustainable energy sector is to electrify the transport sector and to store the fluctuating energy of renewable energy sources like wind- and solar-power. At Lithium Balance, we are addressing both by launching a new generation of Battery Management products addressing electric vehicles and solar panel local energy storage.
Two key ambitions for these new Battery Management Systems are to:
- Extend the battery lifetime by optimising battery diagnostics (e.g. by artificial intelligence and Kalman filters)
- Expand the penetration of solar panels by managing Li-batteries for storing locally produced power
To support these development tasks, we need a suite of new embedded and PC-based software functions and are therefore looking for new software developers to:
- Specify, develop and test new software and system functionality
- Be in dialogue with large industry partners as new markets and standards evolve.
In a dynamic company you will have the opportunity to define the areas you are working in, while being an integrated part of a R&D team of 9 SW and HW developers.
The ideal applicants will have most the qualifications below:
- A bachelor or master degree in software engineering, computer science or similar.
- Profound experience with embedded C, C++ and RTOS
- Experience with PC programming e.g Windows Presentation and C#/.NET.
- Experience with or knowledge regarding communication protocols such as CAN and TCP/IP
- Ambitions to develop high quality software in a structured way while sharing the entrepreneur spirit of a fast growing start-up company
- An ability to focus and a good deal of humour.
- A unique working environment with 25 enthusiastic sustainable energy entrepreneurs
- Salary according to qualifications
- An opportunity to shape the future of energy storage and to develop software that might be an essential part of your future self-driving car
To apply for the position, please send CV and short application by clicking on "Apply". If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact R&D Director Claus Friis Pedersen at 4191 8368.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Software developers
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu