ProData Consult have been asked to recommend and validate a professional IT Consultant in the role as Information Security Architect.
Our client is looking for a consultant who are able to join the start-up process in developing and implementing a digital identification system.
- Designing security solutions within applications and related security services.
- Design and implementation of container-based solution on either OpenShift or Kubernetes or similar experience with DevOps and Cloud Ops approaches and methodologies.
- Bachelor in computer science, management information systems (or related field) or a combination of education and experience.
- 9+ years of experience in information security.
- Experience working with computer systems.
- Experience working with current and emerging Information Security Technologies and development methodologies.
- Experience working with network software and hardware, data or voice.
- Experience working with proprietary soft- and hardware
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of new databases
- Skilled in time, priority and task management
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Fluency in Danish (both written and oral) is a must and good English skills.
Work location: Copenhagen area
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.