Yellow Machines Onboard ERTMS Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage all activities related to the installation of Onboard ERTMS systems...
The Onboard Project is part of the Signalling Programme, which is the largest of its kind in Europe. The programme is fully engaged replacing the old railway signals with European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS), Level 2, Baseline 3 technology, including the legacy ATC systems installed onboard the rolling stock fleets operating in Denmark. This makes Denmark the first country to implement ERTMS on a national scale.
Within the Infrastructure Division of Banedanmark we are looking for a Project Manager to manage all activities related to the installation of Onboard ERTMS systems in our maintenance vehicles (around 45 yellow machines). The Yellow Machines Onboard ERTMS Project Manager will work closely with the Onboard Project situated in the Signal Systems division which is in charge to manage the contract with the Onboard ERTMS supplier.
Responsibilities and tasks
As the Yellow Machines Onboard ERTMS Project Manager, you will be in charge to facilitate and provide all the deliveries needed by the Onboard Project to execute the Contract in an efficient manner. You will manage the staff from BDK Infrastructure division who are involved in the Onboard ERTMS fitment into the yellow machines. You will report directly to the Area Manager and work closely with the Onboard Project Manager of the Signal Systems division and the discipline managers. Your tasks will include:
- Attend the technical working groups and ensure that all technical inputs needed for the design of the Onboard ERTMS for the yellow machines are correct and delivered on-time to the Onboard Project.
- Manage the resources that perform technical reviews of technical documents provided by the Onboard supplier.
- Manage and book resources for all testing required by the Onboard Project.
- Manage and coordinate all activities within BDK Infrastructure regarding safety approvals applications to be sent to the Danish National Safety Authority.
- Follow-up on the performance and quality of the installation of the Onboard equipment.
- Making sure service agreements are in place for the new Onboard equipment and follow-up on the service level goals measured during operations.
- Main interface with the Signalling Programme training group.
- Ensure plans are followed.
- Manage the budget and resources allocated to BDK Infrastructure to perform the tasks related to the Onboard ERTMS installation into the yellow machines.
- Following up on all service agreement obligations and participate to contract management meetings related to warranty and maintenance phases.
- Report to Area Manager and participate to all management meetings related to yellow fleet ERTMS fitment with Signal Systems division management.
For you to be the right candidate
You hold a master’s degree in engineering or business. You have 5-10 years’ experience working with projects and at least five years’ experience as Project Manager. Experience in the Railway industry is an advantage. Furthermore, you speak, write and communicate fluently in English combined with a high level of Danish both in speaking and writing if not native.
You enjoy working in a multinational work environment where you collaborate with colleagues with many different backgrounds.
You are independent, energetic and persistent toward all internal and external stakeholders, and you manage to support both your Division and the Onboard project in order to deliver on-time and with the right level of quality
You will be employed in relation to the current labour agreement and your salary is settled based on your experiences and qualifications.
Application and contact information
If you want to learn more about the job, please contact the Team Lead for Installation and commissioning Joanna Gladys Charlotte Bouniol. To apply for the position, click on the link “Ansøg” and follow the instructions.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder