Would you like to ensure the quality, support & continuous development of a broad range of intelligent audio & video solutions? And do you want to bring both your technical skills and your inner project manager into play?
Making life sound better
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio is a global leader in innovative audio & video solutions. And in Sustained Engineering, our responsibility is the technical product ownership of GN Audio’s products across both consumer and enterprise segments.
Here we make sure that our products & In-Market engineering services continue to support our different product segments in making life sound better.
Manage the technical responsibility of our products
Working out from of our HQ in Ballerup, you will make sure that products In-Market, are continuously supported and developed throughout their lifetime.
A specific responsibility area of this position will be to manage product Health & Safety related matters, working closely with our Product Failure Analysis (PFA) lab. This is crucial not only for In-Market products but also to take In-Market learnings into development of future products.
Taking up a highly cross-functional role, you will manage a large range of activities surrounding technical management & support of products In-Market, across Product Management, Sales, Jabra Support, Global Supply Chain to R&D and Quality Assurance.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Take ownership of, evaluate and drive key quality issues, in close cooperation with our Customer Quality & Product Failure Analysis Lab teams.
- Take ownership of escalated support cases, including visiting customers on site for analysis and measurements – this includes up to 20 travel days a year, primarily to EMEA and North America.
- Work with primarily Quality, R&D departments, Product Management and your team colleagues, to ensure continuous development, qualification and implementation of product updates.
Join the Dream Team
You will join a fantastic global and motivated team that always strive to support the business in the best possible manner. We share great social bonds, and we honor the mindset that we as a team can do more than any of us individually would be able to. That might just be one of the reasons why your future team has become known as the “Dream Team”.
A position where personal qualities matter
For this role, your personal qualifications are just as important to us as your technical skills. It is crucial that you enjoy collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders and that you know how to stand your ground and defend your professional opinion. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a BS or an MS within engineering or similar
- Have experience with root cause analysis and methodologies in complex HW/SW/network configurations
- Have 2+ years of experience working with cross functional disciplines, related to e.g. plastics, RF technology, SW/PC integration or production.
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, please send us your CV and application using the ‘APPLY’ link no later than September 24th 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Sr. Manager, Sustained Engineering, Henrik Lynge on +45 2936 0919.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.