Hamsto is a share economy platform that functions by people renting out personal storage spaces like basements, attics and sheds and therefore earning them an extra income, which then in returns gives people the opportunity to save money on renting storage space. We have been in business for 2½ years now and have proven our business and now need to go into the next phase, which is expansion. We are always looking for talent, no matter where in your personal journey you are.
We are seeking an intern, that later are interested and willing to be our new lead developer.
Working as a developer in Hamsto you will play an important role in the future development of the platform. You will be working alongside our CEO and COO, and together you will have the chance of influencing the digital progress within Hamsto. This means that your ideas and thinking are taken seriously. You are ready to learn, and willing to carry your ideas into fruition for the betterment of Hamsto
To be considered in the job you have:
- Experience with PHP and MySQL.
- Advantage if you have worked with payment systems and REST API's,
- Experience with wordpress
- Openminded and thrive working in a small team.
- Able to speak or write English or Danish.
- Passionate about your work.
- A very nice office in high-end Copenhagen on Bredgade close to Amalienborg and Marmor Kirken metro station.
- Friendly, social and open-minded team
- A strong network within entrepreneurship and loads of social events
- Opportunity for permanent employment.
- You will be working part or full time and starting in May 2020. Send us your CV and a few words about your motivation for applying.
We look forward to receiving your application!
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +45 28848216
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.