Wind Turbines Project Manager
Imagine a future where you play an important role in leading a WTG package as part of an asset project, delivering a new offshore wind farm in APAC
Join us in this role where you’ll become Project Manager in Wind Turbines Project Management and take on the important role of a WTG Package Manager in one of our next projects in APAC. You and your colleagues in the team will deliver world class project management to our PD and EPC projects and be responsible for the Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) scope, including logistics and WTG-related auxiliaries for our offshore wind farms.
Welcome to Wind Turbines Project Management
You’ll be part of our Wind Turbines Project Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will be alternating technical and commercial uncertainty to certainty while making necessary trade-offs to deliver on expectations. We work as part of a strong project matrix organisation and your project management task is based on the PMI structure and terminology.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling the scope, mainly the Turbine Supply Agreement, installation contract, and related interfaces for hardware including related services
- being responsible for time, cost, and quality and ensuring due diligence on emerging risks, while driving stakeholder alignment through engagement and clear communication
- participating in business risk control, both in own scope and across the entire asset lifecycle and EPC value chain, and provide recommendations to management on technical and commercial issues and risks
- managing a project team of 10-25 people, incl. technical managers, contract managers, specialists, engineers, client representatives, and inspectors
- motivating and driving team performance while empowering project team members, being a role model according to our five guiding principles, Integrity, Passion, Team, Results, and Safety.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree as well as a strong track record demonstrating project management experience with large infrastructure projects, preferably including experience with FIDIC and BIMCO contracts
- possess a strong broad technical background combined with a legal or commercial understanding and have experience with Turbine Supply Agreements or similar as well as experience with quality management and risk management
- understand people and have experience leading multi-cultural teams, preferably across continents
- have strong communication skills and can engage with stakeholders on all levels
- are self-driven and can adapt to an ever-changing project development and execution environment and excel in change management processes.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Carsten Baun Høst, Director, on +4599556765 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.