Can you ensure that our wind farms are well-prepared to resist any cyber crisis affecting our Production IT?
Join us and become Business Continuity Officer in Wind Power IT. In an increasingly competitive industry, Wind Power aims to maintain its position as a global leader in offshore wind power production. Agile and cost-effective IT solutions are an integral part of staying competitive. Wind Power IT is responsible for a lean and optimised application landscape across Wind Power. As a team, we facilitate and lead both business and IT in the digitisation of Wind Power.
Wind Power IT is part of DONG Energy IT, linking business and IT for the benefit of DONG Energy as a whole as well as Wind Power. We are professional, reliable and responsible.
You may choose to be based either at one of our Danish offices in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or in Skærbæk near Fredericia. However, as you will be working with Business Continuity plans for all our wind farms you should expect some travel activity to Wind Power locations in Europe, US and Asia.
Your key tasks will be to
- support our windfarms in creating documented Production IT Business Continuity plans and Disaster Recovery plans
- ensure regular rehearsal of Business Continuity plans and Disaster Recovery plans
- lead senior management reviews of Contingency Plans
- coordinate Business Continuity plans with other of our business areas and external stakeholders
- ensure that we fulfil Business Continuity legislation in the markets we operate in
- ensure overview of our most critical IT related business risks across all of Wind Power.
IT security and IT business continuity is an important area for us. You will be the essential player for keeping Wind Power prepared for crisis situations in the different markets we operate in.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have proven experience with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
- have a strong charisma and a high-energy level driving continues focus and engagement in continuity plans in a busy organisation.
- have an analytic and structured approached to building and rehearsing continuity plans
- have experience from real-life crisis situations and have experience from conducting business continuity rehearsals
- you will be rehearsing continuity plans in our different markets, hence speaking and writing English fluently is essential.
It will be important that you have strong knowledge of OT/ICS/production IT security and a feeling for IT vulnerability and recovery. Experience with ISO 22301, ISO27001 or IEC 62443 will be an advantage. It could be that you have a BCI certification or interested getting the certification?
We offer a unique and exciting job where you get to play with exciting scenarios of what could go wrong and how we mitigate it.
In DONG Energy Group IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Casper Kann, IT Security and Compliance Project Manager, on telephone +45 9955 9837.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 24 September 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we will procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 9837