Imagine a future where you deliver wind farm engineering services to early phase opportunities and pre-asset development screenings
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in our company’s efforts to assess opportunities to enter our development pipeline.
Welcome to Wind Farm Early Phase Design
You’ll be part of Wind Farm Early Phase Design where you, together with your 16 highly skilled colleagues, will aim to create clear analysis and accurately estimate business case certainty, opportunities, and threats on potential development assets. You'll work closely with our stakeholders in Project Assessment, Pre-Asset Development, and Regions to ensure that we have the right products and services, enabling best early-stage decision basis for them. Moreover, you’ll be in a matrix organisation reporting to the head of Wind Farm Early Phase Design and project managers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- optimising planned wind farm layouts, conceptual technical designs, and installation set-ups to improve the technical solution and business case
- analysing and coordinating internal stakeholders’, and occasionally external stakeholders’, input in relation to the technical design envelope and consent processes
- analysing wind farm scenarios by combining WTGs, foundation concepts, positioning of substations, turbines, and cables, in cooperation with managers for each technical area
- performing the technical scope management and coordinating technical interfaces
- coordinating, challenging, and ensuring alignment across all case drivers, incl. technical specifications, CAPEX, OPEX, ABEX, yield, and risk
- developing how we work with our service offerings and processes through improved methodologies and new technology, in collaboration with the team and stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- preferably have a master’s degree in engineering or a similar discipline
- have experience with offshore wind farms or offshore work within the field of wind turbines, electrical systems, or offshore installation processes
- have a good analytical understanding of the cross-disciplinary dynamic between the technical solutions and the business cases
- can easily work with many stakeholders and tasks and have strong communication and collaboration skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tove Susanne Dalsgaard, Manager, on +4599555721 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.