Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for performing wind data analyses, calculating the energy production of future wind farms, and assessing operational wind farm data.
Welcome to Energy Yield Assessment
You’ll join a department where you and your 20 colleagues will be working within the area of energy yield analysis, right from the early-stage site assessments and layout and production optimisation to power curve verification and evaluation of running assets.
- You’ll play an important role in:
- assessing wind resources for utility-scale wind farms
- performing wind data analyses
- preparing wind farm layouts
- conducting energy yield analyses together with the associated uncertainties and losses
- contributing to specifying wind measurement campaigns.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an engineer or modeller, preferably with experience assessing wind resource and energy yield
- have excellent IT skills and are a competent user of MatLab or another high-level technical computing language
- speak and write English fluently
- are able to communicate efficiently with your stakeholders and professionally present your results to your colleagues
- have excellent analytical skills and know how to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- are approachable, fun to work with, and independent and curious, always striving to improve.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peter Krastins, Senior Manager, on +4599555115 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.