WiFi Specialist, Odense, Denmark
Do you dream of working for an international and fast-growing robotics company? Seize the opportunity today and join us to become our new expert on WiFi technologies!
An exciting workplace
We seek a new colleague for our R&D department in Odense, Denmark. You will join a team of it-specialists, working across R&D to optimize and support our organization with the necessary tools, processes and expertise.
Here at MIR, effort and job satisfaction go hand in hand. We are already present in the global market as the front-runner and market-leader in mobile robots.
We are seeking an IT-professional with a broad experience. You are a ‘person of many talents’ with a special interest and expertise in wireless networks, wireless technologies and networks in general. In your new job you will be working closely together with highly skilled software developers and robot engineers. Therefore, it’s a huge plus if you have a background in software, either as a developer or maybe from DevOps.
Typically, a Fleet of MiR robots are deployed in a production site or in a large warehouse. Robots are controlled by our MirFleet software, orchestrating the robots by passing orders and missions to the individual robots. Robots and Fleet communicate via the wireless network available on the site, making the wireless network infrastructure essential for a continuous, stable operation of our robots!
We expect you to
- Specify minimal requirements for a wireless network in order to ensure safe and stable operation of robots. This could include providing a detailed setup and installation guide for a limited set of wireless products, that we know to be a ‘proven concept’
- Help debug/analyze the wireless network at a specific customers site
- Develop ways to dynamically monitor/map the network capabilities of the environment the robots are deployed in
- Collaborate with robot- and fleet specialists to design our products to be more resilient to network issues
- Keep an eye on the future of wireless technologies and investigate/try out new concepts or technologies that may improve the way our robots and fleet communicate
- Collaborate seamless with colleagues outside your team and across the organization
- Detailed knowledge of WiFi networks
- Proven experience with implementation and configuration
- Good technical knowledge on network protocols and networks in general
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of C#, C++ or Python
The ideal candidate is ambitious, careful and structured, so that we continue to ensure that we have a high level of focus on quality in every aspect of the role. At the same time, you are outgoing and thrive in a dynamic and international company, where employees from many different countries form the framework of a good working and team environment. You work independently, are enterprising and very driven, and a sense of responsibility and ownership permeates your work. You are also fluent in both spoken and written English.
If you want to have the chance to work with some of the most talented people in the industry, please send us your application and your CV as soon as possible via the “Ansøg” button.
Employment by agreement
Ideally as quickly as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S is a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots. We are dedicated to developing user-friendly, flexible and safe robots to help companies increase the efficiency of their operations.
These unique, collaborative robots are now used by manufacturers in a wide range of industries and healthcare sectors to automate their in-house transportation.
As a first mover in the field, we have enjoyed a rapid, worldwide adoption of our unique and innovative robots.
Mobile Industrial Robots is an international and ambitious company, having dedicated employees who are passionate about making a difference and creating success and innovation within the world of robotics.
We are represented worldwide with branch offices and through an extensive distributor network.
Please visit our website for more information
As soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.