Website Content Editor Student Assistant
Come and join us in a super exciting team and help us ensure that our many brands come to life in the digital space.
What we offer
The Digital Marketing team at WS Audiology develop, manage, and maintain our B2B and B2C websites for our wholesale and retail business globally. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a student assistant to work as content editor on our many websites.
It is our responsibility is to make sure that our distinctive brands come to life in the digital space and attract customers and consumers over 50 markets in five continents. We work with digital platforms such as Sitecore CMS and WordPress and collaborate with Marketing, IT, and Digital Agencies.
You would be joining and engaged, energetic and international team, with flexible working hours with an average of 15-20 hours per week to meet your daily schedule.
Join the student community of our commercial functions. You will be trained and coached by colleagues to perform as best as possible in your role. In your role, you will be able to build a strong network to benefit for future career opportunities after graduation.
- Create landing pages with content in Sitecore CMS
- Manage, maintain, edit, and update high quality web content such as integrated imagery, videos, and other content pieces to ensure excellent user experience
- Optimize and expand our content presence based on user behavior and data insights
- Add contact forms to pages to capture lead information
- Update existing pages with additional creative assets to keep pages looking fresh and to increase engagement
- Proactively identify improvement areas in content and page creation
- Work closely with Website Manager, Product Owner, SEO Manager, Support teams and global markets to help deliver results through our many digital initiatives
- You are experienced in working with content on websites
- Meticulous attention to detail
- By nature, you are service minded and have a very positive attitude
- You are a responsible person taking full ownership of tasks in a well-organized manner
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and speaks English fluently
- You must be eager to learn and develop
- You have a lot of drive and can work independently
- Experience in website platforms is a plus but we will teach you all how to operate
- You have minimum 12 months left of your studies
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder