Would you like to help manage and optimize Jabra’s support sites – counting more than 40 sites in 20+ languages which attract millions of visitors a year?
Then this is your chance. What is more, you will get to grow your career in an international environment and help consumers of Jabra products worldwide find the information they are looking for.
Welcome to Jabra: a brand at the forefront of the audio and communication industry
Join Knowledge & Learning, part of Jabra Support & Services. You will be located at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, but will get colleagues around the globe. Together, we drive all customer and partner support as well as our online support universe, e.g. www.jabra.com/support aimed at end users, partners and colleagues. The content includes FAQ’s, videos, product information and documents for all Jabra and BlueParrott products.
Manage and maintain our websites
You will manage, maintain and optimize these sites in close daily collaboration with our Technical Content Experience Driver who holds the main responsibility for the site content. Together, you will also frequently collaborate with End-Customer Marketing who owns the sales and marketing sites, and Digital Business Development who drives the larger-scale site changes and projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Specify, design and implement new features and functionalities to improve the online UX
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative user data to identify improvement areas
- Troubleshoot, report and escalate errors
- Finetune, edit and publish website material, e.g. photos and videos
- Contribute to the development of a feature roadmap to meet changing business needs
Flexibility with unified communication
We have limited travel days by using unified communication tools for virtual meetings, communication and collaboration purposes. You will have close daily collaboration with colleagues at the office, but unified communication tools will enable you to work from home when needed for flexibility and creating a healthy work-life balance.
Data-driven team player
You are ready to collaborate closely with the team while still working independently with your own tasks. What is more, you have strong planning skills and a well-developed sense of prioritizing, as we cannot get all our site optimization wishes granted. You also possess a great interest in diving into data and utilizing it to improve UX. Moreover, you:
- Bring a couple of years of experience and have tried your hand at your first full-time position
- Have an educational background within multimedia design, communication, web development, digital user experience, data science, business management or digital marketing
- Have experience with CMS (we use Sitecore), coding, Excel, data analysis, Photoshop and MS Office
- Speak and write English fluently
Experience with the following is a plus, but not a requirement:
- Sitecore 8
- Adobe XD
- Google Analytics
- BI or data analysis tools, e.g. Qlik Sense
- Microsoft Azure
- Agile methods (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
- Google Tag Manager
- Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than March 1st, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Product Knowledge & Learning Officer, Jabra Support & Services, Claus Holmbeck-Madsen on +45 3035 1552. u are welcome to contact Bjørn Klüver, Manager of App Development in R&D, at +45 4575 1612.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder