Web Developer for the Marketing Team
Would you like to develop the digital experiences to support Siteimprove’s marketing initiatives and campaigns, prospecting efforts...
Would you like to develop the digital experiences to support Siteimprove’s marketing initiatives and campaigns, prospecting efforts, and customer program needs? Do you have a solid foundation of web design and web development creating innovative solutions to support and streamline marketing efforts? And are you a self-starter that excels in a fast-paced environment and do you enjoy working in cross-functional teams? Then you might be the Web Developer we are looking for to join the Marketing team in our beautiful office at Sankt Annæ Plads in Copenhagen!
As our new Web Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to make concepts a reality.
- Own the entire visual web experience on Siteimprove.com.
- Maintain and update all Siteimprove websites and microsites using a responsive, SEO-optimized, and content-driven web development CMS.
- Deliver digital product design for web.
- Develop responsive code for all devices and be familiar with Bootstrap framework, among others.
- Create excellent interactive user experiences in marketing materials/campaigns.
- Write application code to create engaging templates, landing pages, and call to action offers.
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance with required standards and conduct cross-platform testing with common browsers and internet connection speeds.
- Develop scalable, clean, and semantic code that meets accessibility standards.
- Contribute to design- and functionality-related marketing decisions.
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as needed.
- Attend company sponsored events to assist marketing in promoting Siteimprove’s culture and employee engagement by taking photographs, assisting with set up and signage as needed.
- You can showcase a design portfolio.
- You have working knowledge of responsive, SEO-optimized, and content-driven web development frameworks.
- Knowledge and practical experience with website accessibility.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Programming, Web Development, Multimedia / Digital Design, Computer Science, or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- You have 2+ years of experience with web development in a B2B setting.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas to individuals and groups, and are consultative and technically adept.
- You have strong collaboration skills, and excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Industry knowledge of marketing to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or industrial sectors is a plus.
- Fluent in English
Siteimprove is an award winning Danish founded software company with 350 employees and thousands of customers worldwide. Our user-friendly tools make it easy and simple for web editors and teams to make their websites better and accessible for all people. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Toronto, and Sydney, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
We are growing fast, a growth that reflects our success in the rapidly emerging space of web governance. We are proud of our results and are dedicated to our mission of making the web better for all. We are a dynamic team of ambitious colleagues who work hard to retain and positively surprise our customers through world-leading products and services, and we constantly challenge each other in order to keep learning and improving. This all translates to a fun and exciting work environment, which is probably we have been named among the top 10 best IT workplaces in Denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder