As a web developer, you will join a team of developers providing developers, operators, service providers and OEMs in renewable energy industries around the globe with world-class simulation and data analysis software and services by utilizing state of the art technology.
You will be part of a team developing our simulation and data analysis platform, a fully integrated cloud platform. The platform provides data collection and storage, customer access control, advanced visualization and analysis capabilities. Features like agent-based simulation, machine learning, data analysis, and visualization are essential components of the system.
You will work in an Agile team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development; analysis, design, user experience, test-driven development, code quality review.
- As a developer, you will take part in the following, but not limited to, activities:
- At least 5 years of web development experience
- NodeJS experience (Express, API development)
- HTML, CSS experience
- VueJs experience
- Knowledge of relational and / or non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Be self-motivated, flexible and self-driven
- A relevant higher degree of education
- Good communication skills in English
- A customer and user focused mind-set
Duration: 3 month+
Work location: Esbjerg or Stavanger
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder