3Shape is looking for a skilled web developer to drive development of our next generation browser-based 3D application. The product will be used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide for displaying and editing 3Shape’s native 3D scans without having to install any software. It will be developed mainly in C# and Typescript.
At 3Shape, software development is done by self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.
3Shape creates 3D scanning and CAD/CAM software solutions. Award-winning technology that enables dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved care. A privately-owned company, 3Shape has over 900 employees with a product-development force of more than 275 professionals. We have offices and service centers located in the Americas, Asia and Europe serve customers in more than 100 countries.
You will join a highly skilled development team of 3-5 people. It is expected that you will:
- At least 3 years of experience in web development
- Passion for new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Experience with scrum or other agile frameworks is preferred
Your Key Skills
- In-depth knowledge of the internals of web browsers (e.g. memory management)
- Experience with C#
- Technologies - familiarity with these is a big advantage
- Three.js (or other 3D libraries for the browser)
- Unity3D/WebGL deployment
- The opportunity to be part of a massive success story
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- The opportunity to work with many new and interesting technologies
- An effective agile development process
- A huge possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
- A great location in central Copenhagen, near the Kongens Nytorv metro station
Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this position today. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder