We are searching for a talented Scrum Master
If you thrive in a dynamic development environment, have hands on experience and a proven track record as Scrum Master/Agile Coach...
We are searching for a talented Scrum Master for FOSS Digital Business
If you thrive in a dynamic development environment, have hands on experience and a proven track record as Scrum Master/Agile Coach, if you want to improve your skills in a new and ambitious business group - then you might be our new Scrum Master!
As our new Scrum Master, you will be responsible for two Scrum teams; a local team in Denmark (Hillerød) and a remote team in Russia. Both teams are working with newest web technologies and hosting platforms.
In this role, you will work closely together with the Product Owner, facilitating Agile ceremonies and ensuring optimum teams conditions for an effective execution.
You will be based at our headquarters in Hillerød, Denmark, and will join FOSS Digital Business, counting 25 employees - and continuously growing.
Our mission is to ensure FOSS’ transition into the digital domain by providing value adding digital services to our customers.
Our solutions are based on Microsoft .NET Core and newest Angular web technologies.
All services are hosted on Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Your primary tasks will consist in facilitating the Scrum ceremonies, motivating the Scrum teams and ensuring their commitment.
- We expect you to maintain and improve the Agile process, as well as coaching teams, promoting ‘self-organization’ and removing impediments to optimize team performance.
- As our new Scrum Master, you will also ensure needed coordination between teams, and build and maintain strong work relationship with Product Owner and other stakeholders.
- Our ideal candidate is an excellent and experienced Scrum Master/Agile Coach who understands and lives the agile principles, with several years of proven success in coaching agile software development teams.
- You have a software developer background, a Continuous Delivery mindset and you are interested in new technologies.
- Excellent English skills are a “must” and good understanding of Danish is preferred.
- Experience in working with a remote team will be considered a strong asset.
- We expect you to be an outgoing, self-driven and structured team player with strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- You are talented at building strong relationships, as you will be working with a number of different stakeholders.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset, take action when you meet an obstacle and follow through until a solution is found.
- You are a fast learner, curious about people and interested in new technologies and have excellent system overview.
- You are skilled in your area of expertise and you expect the same from your teammates.
- We offer a challenging job in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field.
- Our work is based on trust and working in teams and we are very proud of the results we deliver.
- At FOSS, you will get the opportunity to work with the most advanced technology, together with highly skilled colleagues in strong teams and cross-functional projects.
- You can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table and make a difference!
If you are interested in the position, please send your application via the link below. Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link.
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible since we are looking for a candidate who can step in soon!
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Jacob Bodholdt via phone +45 5117 6668 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder