We are looking for a Senior Linux Engineer to expand our current team in Copenhagen
Are you a real gadget geek, looking for the chance to create cutting edge automation technologies?
This is the chance to be at the absolute forefront of home automation development. Our software team is responsible for creating scalable solutions that power the latest innovations in this high growth space, a key success factor in Silicon Labs’ IoT market strategy.
As our new Linux software engineer, you get:
- The opportunity to be a driving force in the global Silicon Labs R&D organization
- A job in a dynamic and highly innovative technology company in a rapidly growing global market
- The chance to join a group of highly professional and dedicated colleagues who share your passion
- Exposure to a broad set of technologies, platforms, and tools
- The satisfaction of seeing your work in action. Our offices are packed with our own products and we have clear line of sight between what we do and what that enables.
Are you ready to break the boundaries of home automation?
As part of our software team, your workdays revolve around innovation - initiated by yourself, your colleagues or customer requests.
You will be:
- Designing and developing new generations of Z/IP Gateways and Z/IP clients that bridge the gap between Z-Wave, low power RF mesh and internet connectivity.
- Engineering and implementing functionalities that are used in millions of Z-Wave-based products around the world
- Coordinating and implementing DevOps and release management
- Defining and validating software requirements for internal and public developer tools
- Participating in agile Scrum development sprints
Do you have a solid Linux background?
You have a deep analytical background as a Linux software engineer with experience in design, implementation, DevOps, test and documentation.
Mastery needed for success in this role:
- Relevant technical background such as M.Sc.E or equivalent.
- DevOps and release management
- Development in Linux environments
- C/C++ programming
- IP Protocol stacks
- Wireless networks and communication protocols
- Android is a plus
Are you looking for a supportive, relaxed and success-seeking work culture?
Joining Silicon Labs in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will experience a supportive and multicultural office, where you will get many different perspectives and cooperate with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues.
We prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and much more.
Intrigued? Then don’t hesitate to contact us
Please forward your application via the "Ansøg" link.
For additional information, please contact Jonas Roum-Møller, SW Group Manager at +45 3913 0051 or Jonas.Roum-Moller@silabs.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!