We are looking for a QC specialist for LC/MS validation
Do you have a systematic work approach, and do you have experience with LC-MS instrumentation for proteomics or production of laboratory instruments?
Do you have a systematic work approach, and do you have experience with LC-MS instrumentation for proteomics or production of laboratory instruments? Then you might be the one we are looking for as our new QC Specialist.
Who are we?
Evosep is only six years old as a company, but most of our employees have a long history within the nanoLC and proteomics field. Our expertise within the field made it possible for us to bring the Evosep One to market at HUPO 2017 in Dublin just one and a half years after Evosep was founded. Our mission at Evosep is to improve quality of life and patient care by radically innovating how protein based clinical diagnostics are performed. To do so, we engage in collaborations with world-leading scientists about developing new technologies and solutions to make sample separation 10 times faster and 100 times more robust than today’s alternatives.
- QC of Evosep One instruments on MS in our production
- QC of consumables on MS in our production
- Test, documentation, and user manuals
- You are quality conscious and able to work independently
- You are thorough and have a systematic work approach
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- You have a background as laboratory technician, chemical engineer or similar
- It will be considered a plus if you have hands-on experience with LC-MS instrumentation and production of laboratory instruments.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, lunch arrangement and flexible work hours
- A team of 40 passionate colleagues who are all working for a cause. You will contribute to improve and develop quality of life and patient care and be a part of an innovative and collaborative culture in an ever-evolving industry.
- A work environment where freedom under responsibility is key. We expect you to be dedicated and deliver results and in return you will have flexibility to schedule your work and optimize your work-life balance.
- An encouraging and informal tone, both internally and when working with our users. You can go a long way with constructive communication.
- New, modern office facilities in the heart of Odense
We are not perfect (and neither are you) but we enjoy the quest for high performance (and so should you).
Does this position sound like a match? Then do not hesitate to send us an application at email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact our Head of Operations Peter Søndergaard at +45 26 33 68 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after I have submitted my application?
We are looking for someone who can join our team as soon as possible. We will conduct interviews continuously and we reserve the right to close the job advert as soon as the position has been filled, so do not hesitate to send us an application. It is important to us that we respond to all candidates who has spent time sending us an application. You will therefore at a minimum receive an email regarding your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Visit our career site and learn more about working at Evosep.