We’re looking for an I-connect-all-the-pieces-to-the-puzzle Solution Architect, Infrastructure
Does the prospect of responsibility and influence on IT infrastructure make your fingers tickle? Do you take professional pride in delivering quality solutions through teamwork? Do you understand how business works and know how effective communication makes all the difference? Then you have a unique opportunity to be part of the team of Architects in Group IT in Solar, Vejen.
We’re looking for an experienced Solution Architect, Infrastructure who will manage the necessary leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks related to the development of enterprise technical architecture (ETA) and enterprise architecture (EA) strategies.
What will you be doing, you ask?
You will be responsible for designing our infrastructure solutions in new projects and changes. You’ll participate in the design and selection of future platforms, and the establishment of system platforms and new design principles. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Analyse enterprise business context (trends and business strategy) to derive technical architecture and solutions while determining their potential impact on the enterprise
- Analyse the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
- Define the principles that guide technology decisions for the enterprise and ensure technical architecture compliance
- Oversee or consult on technical architecture (systems) implementation and modification activities (projects), particularly for new and shared infrastructure solutions
- Consult on application or infrastructure development projects in order to fit systems or infrastructure to the technical architecture. And to identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate project needs
What we wish to see in you
We’re looking for a passionate and committed person with a proactive, analytical and structured approach. You have a relevant education within information technology, e.g. software engineer or information technologist combined with some solid experience as Infrastructure architect. You understand the political climate of the enterprise and the network architecture. Moreover, you possess the ability to understand long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives, estimating the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives, and are able to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems. You are a team player who likes to facilitate and negotiate. You have a communicative approach and a wide professional business sense and master English in both writing and speech.
Our organisation is in the middle of a transformation, so you need to be prepared to work in a changing environment and have an eye for the future setup. Come join the journey.
Contact and application
If you are interested in the position, please send us your application and CV no later than 27 March 2017. If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Manager, Architecture Signe Tronhus on +45 4024 0274.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder