Join us in this role where you’ll draw on (or develop) a high-level technical understanding of wind turbine generator technologies in order to manage TSA claims during the operational phase on some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms.
Welcome to Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of TSA & Warranty Management where you, together with your colleagues, will develop warranty claims and negotiate settlement agreements with key suppliers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- manage warranty accounts, ensuring that all contractual requirements in the TSA are complied with by our wind turbine generator suppliers.
- project managing and coordinating warranty claim processes, activities, and internal stakeholders to ensure a successful outcome of the warranty claims.
- securing the execution of relevant analyses, investigations, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in engineering, business, or law and a flair for technical issues
- have a solid business understanding and a strategic and analytical mindset
- thrive on seeing technical issues from a commercial viewpoint (and vice versa) and finding the optimal commercial solution
- have relevant work experience, preferably demonstrating the ability to manage technical contracts and/or negotiate with suppliers
- have a result-oriented and structured approach to your work.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Janus Day, Head of TSA & Warranty Management, on +4599557862 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.