At Grundfos, being a good corporate citizen is in our DNA. The word ‘sustainability’ can mean a lot of things, but to us, it’s the intersection of ‘doing the right thing’ - for people, the planet, and our business.
During your internship, you will be a part of the Engagement & Responsibility team. Together we work to ensure that Grundfos values are brought to life throughout the organization in very practical ways. We also help tell the story of our journey to support the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
You’ll get the chance to develop your competencies by gaining practical experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your time with us.
In this internship, you will:
- Support sustainability reporting by gathering data from internal stakeholders
- Design and continuously improve user experience with our annual sustainability report and sustainability microsite, as well as other digital interfaces
- Test user interfaces to inform and validate design decisions
- Follow and analyse digital and business metrics
- Currently pursuing a professional or university degree within IT, UX/digital/interactive design, marketing, communication, social science or humanities
- Hands-on experience designing for digital, web, and mobile applications (experience with Adobe Experience Management is a plus)
- Knowledgeable about UX best practice
- Familiar with web analytics (Adobe or Google Analytics)
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, fluent (oral & written) English
- Strong project- and time management skills
- Experienced in Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft +, Power BI, Qualtrics, or Sprinkler a bonus
The internship period will take place during the 2019 fall semester. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Brandi Shaw Morris, Sustainability Communications Consultant at +45 41610308.
If the position sounds interesting, please send your resume and cover letter ASAP and no later than June 1, 2019, by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, as we will evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.