Want to do your internship within Project Management and Product Architecture?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within:
1: Defining the Product Architecture for Future Grundfos offerings
2: Working as a Project Manager in a Global Development Project.
During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an intern, you become part of the GPDM and Architecture Department, starting in August 2019. In GPDM and Architecture, we are 12 colleagues responsible for defining the Grundfos Product Architecture of the future and overall project management for the largest development project in Grundfos. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you - and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential - as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will be an appreciated and respected employee - and after your internship, you will leave us with a great understanding of our business and an updated practical toolbox.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Defining the future Architecture of Grundfos Offerings
- Structure the way we work with future Architecture
- Developing and implementing methods and Tools to support solid decision making around Architecture.
- Full Value Chain Project Management - working as a right hand of the Chief Project Manager
- Involvement in balancing Scope, Cost and Time
- Commercial Business planning
- Stakeholder management and communication
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within Engineering or Business Management and possess knowledge within development of new offerings and/or modularization. On top of that you have an analytical mindset with strong flair for Stakeholder Management and Influencing/Leading other.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Group Vice President, Mette Bjerrekær at +45 6042 9743 or If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than March 31st by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.