CPH VVS and Ventilation Engineer
The role as VVS and Ventilation Engineer includes designing systems as well as modelling and giving input in revit models. Coordinating routings and areas based on the architectural information, and developing a fully coordinated MEP scheme. The employee should have the ability to work unaided and methodically through the production process and together with senior colleagues be able to do all phases of design from competition input to tender material. Attention to detail is required as well as the ability to keep digital records of notes, calculations etc. The individual is encouraged to have an interest in the development of MEP 3D models together with simulation and analysis models
- Ensure a robust and competent VVS and Ventilation design and delivery service
- Produce detailed schematics, drawings for bids, tender and construction
- Work in close collaboration with the architecture teams and other engineering disciplines and reinforce our holistic approach
- Issue information and maintain digital records
- Minimum Bachelor degree level (or equivalent) education in building services/mechanical engineering
- 1-5 years of Professional experience of VVS and ventilation design
- Experience of handling complexity and managing innovation
- Danish language preferred
- You have an interest in the role that engineers have to play in the co-creation of great buildings
- Creative and holistic mindset
- Willing to challenge traditional approaches and encourage innovation
- Good communicator
We wish to fill this position as soon as possible so do not delay your application! Please feel free to contact our Senior MEP Engineer Jesper K. Petersen email@example.com or Head of Engineering Duncan Horswill firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.