Vessel Performance Manager
Join NORDEN's Fuel Efficiency team at our headquarters in Copenhagen and make a direct impact on the climate and bottom line of a leading international company. Our department works closely with our commercial departments to develop and use in-house software to drive sustainable shipping.
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S
We are a skilled/dedicated team working to solve many different data analytical tasks with sustainability and fuel efficiency as the main driver. We have access to a huge amount of data from many different sources which allows the use of advanced mathematical models. As we are eager to provide the best possible service to our colleagues, we need engaged, structured, and independent colleagues.
Discover Opportunities to Grow
- Contribute to NORDEN's sustainability efforts and reduce the carbon footprint of our fleet
- Be a part of a forward-thinking organisation with a focus on sustainability and continuous improvement
- Play a role in the advancement of NORDEN's vessel performance software
- Gain expertise in the shipping industry and apply advanced mathematical models for performance monitoring
- Translate and communicate the results of mathematical models to commercial departments globally
- Champion NORDEN's mission for a more sustainable shipping
- Drive informed decision-making with your colleagues through your analysis and insights
- Collaborate in the design of future decision support systems to improve fuel efficiency across our fleet
Competences and Core Qualifications
- Degree in Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Transport Engineering, or a related field
- Passion for ships, hydrodynamics and engines
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Organised, structured and a clear communicator
- Interested in working closely with colleagues to deliver results
Join our team
- Take your career to the next level in a dynamic and impactful role at a very international company
- Enjoy a fun, informal and international working atmosphere with a skilled/diverse and self-motivated team in Copenhagen
NORDEN is a recognised shipping company within dry cargo and product tankers and an integrated part of the global commodity trade. With 13 offices across 6 continents, we combine global expertise and local insights to deliver reliable, safe and efficient solutions to our customers all over the world, enabling smarter global trade.
NORDEN has a value-based culture that empowers our purpose of enabling smarter global trade – every single day. Operating at the heart of global trade, NORDEN is committed to aiding customers decarbonise their supply chains, setting high standards within diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as health and safety. All while ensuring strong governance and taking a firm stance against any form of corruption. NORDEN is a people-oriented business which aims to give all employees equal opportunities to realise their potential, ensure well-being and enable our employees to operate as a globally connected team.
Please upload your application, resume and relevant diplomas as soon as possible and no later than 28 April 2023. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis.
NORDEN values diversity in thought, educational background, and professional competencies and therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us here.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.