Versatile Electronics Engineer
To accelerate the development of our 2 nd generation system, we seek an innovative, experienced, and dedicated hardware engineer to join our team.
Versatile Electronics Engineer for Medical Laser Company
Join a start-up bringing world-class laser innovation to dermatology
Advalight has developed a patented, multi-wavelength, medical laser system
allowing dermatologists to treat a wide variety of skin abnormalities. The
ADVATx ® laser treatment system has been cleared for sale in Europe and the US, and we are now ramping up production. To accelerate the development of our 2 nd generation system, we seek an innovative, experienced, and dedicated hardware engineer to join our team.
Your tasks will be highly diversified and will include
- Specification of hardware requirements and architecture
- Design of analog and digital electronics, incl. embedded controller boards, DC/DC converters, communication interfaces etc.
- Risk analysis, test specifications, and documentation
- Testing, incl. EMC and ESD
As a medical device company, our development procedures are subject to international standards such as ISO 13485, which require a highly stringent and systematic approach. At the same time, our development must be based on a thorough understanding of the needs of the medical end-user and a deep insight into the interplay between hardware, software, and laser physics. You will therefore be collaborating closely in a small team consisting of HW & SW engineers, laser physicists, mechanical engineers, and medical experts.
Your qualifications should include
- An M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in analog and digital electronics design and maintenance, including
- ADC conversion techniques
- Embedded systems
- Serial communication, e.g. RS232, RS485, SPI, I2C, USB 2.0
- Half- and full-bridge drivers
- DC/DC conversion techniques and design
- Current control loops
- Oral and written fluency in English
Furthermore, the ideal candidate would have experience with
- Techniques for fast optical measurement systems
- Development of production tools
- EMC correct design according to EN 60601-1- 2
- Quality control systems according to ISO 13485
- Altium Designer
You will be part of a dedicated team embarked on an exciting growth journey, where time is of essence.
Therefore, we expect you to be a flexible co-worker with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to overview multiple tasks, while keeping up quality, structure, and good teamwork. In return, we offer flexible working hours and a strong influence on how your job is carried out.
For more information, you are welcome to contact VP Product Engineering, Kasper Seidler, at +45 5124 5167 or visit www.advalight.com. Send your application as soon as possible via the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5124 5167