On the Audio project, you will be part of a dedicated international team of skilled people. We value team-work, we help each other, and we have fun together. We work in an agile environment and use Kanban as the main work process in our team. We develop the majority of our applications in C#, but are not afraid to use other technologies where it makes sense.
- Front- and backend C# development, including algorithms, GUI, business logic, database, etc.
- Unit tests and other automated tests for the features you develop
- Code reviews with your peers
- Continued communication with product owners and developers about best solutions
- Documentation of implemented software
You have a background in software development and you bring strong programming skills and an analytical and disciplined mind, that enables you to work with complex software, which is critical to customers worldwide. You believe in building quality into the software by following patterns and best practices and you see unit tests and continuous integration as a given.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent, as well as proven programming experienceExcellent C# programming skills
- Knowledge of 3D math and algorithms
- A well-structured and thorough approach to solving problems
- A team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English - spoken as well as written
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical, and communicative skills
- A well-structured organization focused on the development of professional products with high quality
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An expanding organization, which provides many opportunities to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply via the link “Ansøg” as we will be reviewing candidates continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder