Are you an aspiring UX’er with great design skills? Are you passionate about solving some of the biggest challenges that the world is facing? Would you like to join a young and dynamic team and take part in shaping the future of a water startup?
We are looking for a talented UX intern to join our small but dynamic team, and take the lead in designing our website application. As an intern, you will be given a unique opportunity to work on a project from start to finish, and to make a significant impact on our company's online presence. We are a small company, and as such, you will have a great deal of responsibility and freedom in designing the platform, which will give you invaluable experience and a chance to showcase your skills.
At AquaReg, we combine wastewater data from a range of sources to provide an overview of wastewater challenges. We map wastewater from 120,000+ factories in Europe and North America and use this knowledge to match the best solutions with the biggest problems – and we need your help. While we know a lot about what kind of data is valuable to our clients, we have not yet designed how the product (a data platform) will work and how it will be presented to the clients. For this we need your help!
About the internship
As a UX/UI intern in AquaReg, you will be working closely with our development team to create a user-centered design that is both functional and visually appealing. Overall, you will have many different responsibilities, including:
- Initial user research
- Designing product prototypes (e.g., in Figma)
- Testing prototypes with clients
- Collecting client feedback and use to iterate product prototype
- Designing intuitive, human-centric flows and experiences on our web-based data platform
- Other ad hoc support
The internship is full time and is planned to start in July/August/September with a duration of a minimum of 12 weeks. The internship is unpaid. We are flexible in terms of your studies/specific requirements. Our offices are centrally located at Rådhuspladsen 16 in downtown Copenhagen, where we sit together with other companies – we expect you to be physically present at least two days per week. If you are a creative and ambitious individual with a passion for UX design, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding internship experience, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and help us build a website application that will delight our users and make a lasting impact on our company!
We are looking for the following:
- We expect you to be studying UX, UI, design or similar – possibly as a bachelor in engineering (diplomingeniør) or Academy Profession Degree (professionsbachelor)
- Strong design skills
- Self-driven and able to plan and execute tasks independently
- Curiosity and an interest in sustainability (we don’t expect you to have in-depth knowledge about our subject matter when you start)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- At AquaReg we do not always know what tomorrow brings, so an ability to handle uncertainty and a can-do attitude is a must
You are more than welcome to contact CEO Søren Schou at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 45 30 93 43 05 if you have any questions. If you are interested, kindly send your application via thehub. Deadline is May 05 at 12 pm CET. We expect to conduct interviews during May 2023. Expected start date is September 01, 2023 (can be negotiated).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.