Are you ready to turn your passion for user-centric design and technology into real-world impact? At Partnerful we're not just building a partner management platform; we're creating an experience that gives users back valuable time and empowers them to focus more on building strong relationships with their partners.
Partnerful is currently a SaaS solution with the ambition to become the largest partner platform for establishing revenue-based partnerships between B2B companies. We are building a better digital experience for a tediously manual work process, which presents many interesting opportunities to explore and document in your thesis.
As our UX research intern, you'll be a crucial member of the team in structuring our design process, creating the foundation for our design system and components which provide an intuitive user experience. This is your chance to gain hands-on experience, work with a creative team, and shape the future of Partnerful.
Your days will revolve around…
- Diving into the minds of our users through interviews, surveys, and usability studies.
- Analyzing research findings to guide our product and design efforts.
- Creating and testing prototypes to refine our design concepts.
- Showcasing your findings and insights to the team.
To succeed, you have to…
- Be a current student pursuing a degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience Design, Multimedia Design or a related field
- Be knowledgeable about qualitative research methods, such as conducting user and interviews, analyzing data, as well as experience with design tools.
- Be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of tools such as Figma, Maze, Typeform etc
Why you'll love working at Partnerful because...
- We align our needs to your educational goals, to ensure the internship is a valuable learning experience for you and a great addition to your portfolio.
- You get to be part of a startup culture where your ideas and work matter, and result in real-world implementations you can be proud of.
- You'll be part of a close-knit team where collaboration and creativity are the driving forces behind our success.
This is an unpaid internship role for a UX Research Intern with the possibility of turning into a full-time employment.
Partnerful celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and bring their authentic selves to work. Come be a part of something extraordinary!
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job on Jobfinder.