UX Lead, Odense, Denmark
Do you want to be involved in a specialised, robotics company with highly qualified and motivated employees?
We are Universal Robots, a global robotics business that’s growing fast. You can already find our pioneering collaborative robots in many manufacturing environments around the world. Now we’re looking to bring them to even more. Join us, as an UX Lead and help turn our ambitious growth plans into reality.
We’re looking for an experienced UX Lead to join our R&D Department at Universal Robots. You will be a key asset in creating and setting direction for our user experiences across multiple user touchpoints.
This is an opportunity to join an innovative and fast-paced organization characterized by empowerment, agile development, flat hierarchy and a strong customer-focused culture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The UX Team: Your primary tasks include setting the direction and the development of our talented design team. The team is responsible for continuously improving and innovating our user interfaces and user touchpoints across Universal Robots products and solutions.
The UX Team is involved in everything related to UX/UI, customer and stakeholder testing and research, workshop facilitation, concept development, interaction design and visual design flows. Additionally, you will facilitate internal and external UX-related meetings and inspire the organization with the latest user insights.
Furthermore, you will develop our user studies and end user testing approaches. Thus, it is important you have extensive experience in those areas. You will also collaborate with product owners and other internal stakeholders to guide the product and user design strategies.
In addition to the UX Team: You will collaborate with many of our R&D members including: front- and back-end developers, hardware developers, system engineers and technical writers. As Lead, you will represent the UX field and advocate for our customers in management meetings and strategical discussions on various projects. Bridging departments and user-experience flows across the organization is a primary focus for this position and the UX Team.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- Minimum 6 years of experience in UX design
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Lead UX Designer, building successful and high-performance teams
- Educational background within User Experience / UCD on a Master level
- Research experience with a deep understanding of user testing and user insight frameworks
- You have a proven track record and a portfolio showcasing your previous UX experiences with software and/or web applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to get a message clearly across to different audiences
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Experience in bridging departments and workflows in an organization
- Experience with agile methods, design thinking and/or Design Sprints
- Experience in working with cross-disciplinary teams
If you have questions about the position, please contact Bjørn Carlsen at +45 5215 9666
16. November 2018
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder