At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative tools and collaborative workflows for the global community of dental professionals.
A great example is our intra-oral 3D scanner that makes it possible to scan a patient without any radiation or discomfort, then digitally design a new crown using AI and finally 3D print or mill the new tooth - all within an hour.
Behind the scenes, the technology is amazing and complex. Yet, for the dental professionals, the tools and workflows must be easy to learn and simple, pleasant, and efficient in daily use.
For the Dental Platform software project that ties our tools and workflows together, 3Shape is looking for a skilled and experienced UX designer.
- UX design for the Dental Platform software project, working closely with other UX designers, with product management, software developers, and end-users. You will be involved in all phases of the design process and the scope will vary from entirely new services and features to important UX improvements of existing features
- Be a part of UX Core, a small cross-organizational team that ensures alignment of UX across our products and services by offering sparring, reviews and design guidelines to project teams. UX Core also works to increase UX awareness and competences in 3Shape
- You have broad and extensive experience within UX and design thinking, from identification of user needs and concept development, to development of interactive prototypes and execution of user tests
- Solid theoretical foundation from a relevant university degree (or similar)
- Self-driven, pragmatic and with strong communication and collaboration skills (across all levels of the organization)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Our vision of the ideal candidate
We offer you
- Empowerment and challenging assignments in a young and successful MedTech company
- An opportunity to influence the overall UX direction in 3Shape and help improving the life of dental patients
- An organization with a strong design tradition and many design awards in the books
- An inspiring international environment with social, committed and highly skilled colleagues
- Good work/life balance
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen, right next to Kongens Nytorv metro station
We look forward to receiving your application through the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.